Monday, March 21, 2011

WELL.

WELL AS WE SIT WAITING ON SOMETHING TO HAPPEN AFTER BEING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR OVER A WEEK.WE WENT TO EAT LUNCH. SALAD FOR LEEANN AND UKRAINE BOOSCH SOUP FOR ME.. IT WAS GREAT SO AS WE STILL SIT AT THE TABLE MY FRIEND HAS JUST PHONED ME AND SAID THAT WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN TOLD THAT OUR COURT DATE HAS BEEN SET....YAHOOOOOOOO. TOMMOROW MORNING AT 9 AM. WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE FINISH LINE..THANK YOU LORD FOR THE NEWS I AINT SAYING WERE GOING TO BE DRAGGING ACROSS PUT OUR BAGS MAY VERY WELL...SO WE ARE IN A PACE TO BOOK TICKETS ON THE TRAIN,CHANGE OUR FLIGHT SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL SATURDAY NIGHT TO LEAVE. WE WILL BE INTOUCH WHEN WE WORK OUT TRAVEL PLANS SO CARSON CAN HAVE THE HOUSE CLEANED UP BEFORE WE GET HOME....

6 comments:

  1. Hey Y'all--congrats on the speedy court date! Looking forward to the day when we can see all these kids at HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your court date!
    I have been following your journey and didnt realize what region you were in until this weekend. My family has hosted three amazing girls from the same internat over the last two years. Based on your sons age, he may have been in the same class. I'll send you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. long and winding roads make us keep our eyes on Him and they prepare us for the ups and downs of life ... I am so happy for the Gurley family, and for the two new Gurleys that you have thrown your hearts and arms around ... I look so forward to meeting the new additions ... God bless y'all!! ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! I know we were excited to come home early. I'm sure y'all are, as well! We're continuing to pray for you! We Love you, Gurleys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad :) will be praying, hope all goes well..not sure about carson having the house clean but can't wait to see yall again! Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I am glad to hear that everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete