Thursday, March 3, 2011

SDA Date

OUR DATE HAS COME!!!!!   We so EXCITED!  and I am nervous, emotional.... and so many other scattered thoughts. Yesterday after 3 weeks we were told our SDA date is March 10th. Wow!  

Mike has already booked our flights. :0)  We have lots of last minute things to handle. Please pray for our family!  We serve an awesome God !He's got the whole world in His hand's! We will write more soon,  Much Love to all,
 
P.s. Happy Birthday to me! don't think I will forget this one :0)

3 comments:

  1. when Mike was talking to the congregation last night, I thought to myself of the saying ... want to see God laugh - just make plans ... I know things seemed rushed-up a bit, but you know who is in control! ... Happy Birthday and I am praying for God Growing Gurleys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lee Ann and Michael,


    May God bless you with the safe and fruitful journey!


    Happy Birthday!

    With love and blessings,

    Fr. George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! So glad to hear you have a date! I know you are probably going crazy right now, but you are ready. We actually liked having such short notice because we didn't have too much time to think about it then. If you have any questions, please let us know!! We will be praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete